Speed Puzzling #008 Remote Jigsaw Puzzle Competition--TEAMS OF 2
Who: Jigsaw Puzzle Contests group members
o To join, see https://www.facebook.com/groups/speedpuzzling/
Why: See how you stack up against other speed puzzlers
When: Saturday, August 22nd via Zoom meetings
Puzzle: Bits and Pieces 300-piece River Escapades Summer Outing (pictured)
Cost: $10 (You must purchase the puzzle from Bits and Pieces separately).
It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Pick your division: 11 a.m. CDT for teams (60 minute maximum) and 1 p.m. CDT for individuals (90 minute maximum). Divisions may be combined if fewer than 10 register for a specific division.
2. Register: See the post for links to register. Don’t open the puzzle packet until you are told to do so—on the date of the contest!
3. Join the Zoom meeting on August 22nd. Everyone will check in their factory-sealed puzzle packet LIVE, on camera. There will be brief instructions given, and then we will start the timer. Everyone will puzzle simultaneously.
- After the contest is over, and all entries have been verified, we will post the rankings, names, and completion times of all participants. Bragging rights!!
- Prizes (puzzles/registration fees/gift cards) will go to the winners of each division.
The Fine Print
- New Puzzle: Each individual or team must show the judges their puzzle packet NEW, unopened, on the day of the competition.
- Sorting Trays: These are allowed. So is looking at the picture on the box. Other tools (spatulas, cutting devices, magnifying glasses, cell phone cameras) are NOT.
- Friendly Competition: Let’s build this group & encourage each other’s progress!
- Have Fun: Let us know how we can improve your competition experience!