Speed Puzzling #011 Remote Jigsaw Puzzle Competition--INDIVIDUALS
Who: Jigsaw Puzzle Contests group members
o To join, see https://www.facebook.com/groups/speedpuzzling/
Why: See how you stack up against other speed puzzlers
When: Saturday, November 14th via Zoom meetings
Puzzle: Bits and Pieces 300-piece River Escapades Heartfelt Memories (pictured)
Cost: $10 (You must purchase the puzzle from Bits and Pieces separately).
It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Pick your division: 11 a.m. CDT for teams (60 minute maximum) and 1 p.m. CDT for individuals (90 minute maximum). Divisions may be combined if fewer than 10 register for a specific division.
2. Register: See the post for links to register. Don’t open the puzzle packet until you are told to do so—on the date of the contest!
3. Join the Zoom meeting on November 14th. 1. The judges will check each contestant’s camera setup and unopened puzzle packet. There will be brief instructions given, and everyone will open their packet LIVE, on camera. Then we will start the timer, and everyone will puzzle simultaneously.
- After the contest is over, and all entries have been verified, we will post the rankings, names, and completion times of all participants. Bragging rights!!
- Prizes (puzzles/registration fees/gift cards) will go to the winners of each division.
The Fine Print
- New Puzzle: Each individual or team must show the judges their puzzle packet NEW, unopened, on the day of the competition.
- Puzzling Tools: Sorting trays and box top holders are allowed. Other tools (spatulas, cutting devices, magnifying glasses, cell phone cameras) are NOT.
- Friendly Competition: Let’s build this group & encourage each other’s progress!
- Have Fun: Let us know how we can improve your competition experience!